More and more business coming online, why are you waiting ?
A complete online store E-Commerce solution that contains both a catalog front end and an administration tool backend. An E-Commerce Web Site which can be easily installed and configured over a web based installation procedure. E-Commerce Web Site Designing with customized modules and tools as per your business requirements.
ActiveBiz – we help companies and individuals to bring their business online, meet new customers and explore a new world of potential clients around the world. Using our custom CMS solutions your payment gateway, inventory and shipping will be fully automated.
You can transform your business to a revenue-producing asset that lets you work as much or as little as you want.
- All orders stored in the database for fast and efficient retrieval
- Customers can maintain accounts Fast and friendly quick search and advanced search features
- Secure transactions with SSL
- Accept numerous offline payment processing (cheque,money orders, offline credit care processing)
- Accept numerous online payment processing (2CheckOut, PayPal, Authorize.net, iPayment)
- Compatible with all hosting.
- All features enabled by default for a complete out-of-the-box solution
- Object oriented backend
- Support for Dynamic images
- Design Unlimited Pages
- Insert Unlimited Product Images
- Support unlimited products and categories Products-to-Categories structure and Categories- to- Categories structure.
- Add/Edit/Remove categories, products,manufacturers, customers and reviews
- Contact customers directly via email or news letters
- Support for physical (shippable) and virtual(downloadable) products
- Administration area secured with a Username and Password defined during installation
- Easily backup and restore the database
- Print invoices and packaging lists from the order screen
- Automatically update currency exchange rates
- Statistics for products and customers
- Support for static and dynamic banners with full statistics
We also ensure that the whole team is included in the process and that no one is left out during the turnaround. Our team will analyze your business before suggesting right technology and plan.
This is the most worrying part for most clients going through or needing a turnaround; it means that incoming cash flows will change completely. We help ease these issues through fantastic financial projections and a realistic view of what can be accomplished.
Creating a list of potential qualified prospects for your service or product can be daunting when you’re beginning your business. However, this needs to be considered as a follow up on your Target Market Analysis so you can hit the ground running.
Step 1: Manage What Your Customers See First
The homepage isn’t appealing for the e-commerce shopper they immediately hit the road
Step 2: E-Commerce Site Management and Look
A list is an appropriate way to double check that each and every page looks appealing.
Step 3: Your E-Commerce Product Pages
Sometimes, people land on a particular page, therefore, each page needs to be neat.
Step 4: Blogs and Media Pages, Add Value to the Site
Additional content helps you stand out from competitors and helps you more to be more than an e-commerce site.
Step 5: Checkout, Shopping Cart and Wish List
Shopping cart and checkout area enhance the quality of the site by pushing products and process quickly.
Step 6: Following Up With Customers
Offering support and additional deals with emails after the purchase elevate long-term customers.
The main point that determines the reliability of a site that sells branded products is the experience of the customers and the rest are given below in the form of a circle chart.